Substance Abuse Counselor (Per Diem)
Highly qualified Substance Abuse Counselor to provide counseling services to offenders in the Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (RSAT) Program in Cochran, GA. This position also works closely with Georgia Department of Corrections (GDC) staff to coordinate all program services and provide information for case management/records management.
Applicants who either have their CAC/CADAC or are currently going for their certification are strongly preferred!
This position is Per Diem.
Possible work hours would fall somewhere between Monday-Thursday, 6:45 AM-4:45 PM.
Pay rate: $15.00-$18.00/per hour
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Previous substance abuse counseling or corrections experience highly preferred.
- Must attain Certified Drug & Alcohol Counselor from GACA, NAADAC, or IC/RC within 2 years of hire.
- LPC, LAPC, LMFT, LCSW, or Certified Drug & Alcohol Counselor Certification from GACA, NAADAC and or ICRC.
- Correctional experience.
- 401k with company match
- Sick time accrual
- Discounts on a wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We’re looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives,
changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Counselor
- Job Function Counselor
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $18.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Cochran, GA 31014, USA