This position will manage our CRM program, including organizing, executing, and coordinating necessary assignments. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for communications with internal customers, development of CRM support and analysis staff, process and data improvements, and adherence to the company’s strategic initiatives involving the CRM system.
Essential job duties:
- Manage full-time staff which includes system administration and support, as well as analysts.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of CRM team to ensure time and resources are allocated properly.
- Work closely with internal business owners to gather requirements and identify how the CRM system can be further developed and utilized to be a better tool for the sales team
- Consult with internal resources and global CRM team to define problems/opportunities and provide appropriate recommendations of possible solutions escalating project risks to management as appropriate.
- Oversees and proactively manages all CRM communications and training materials.
- Works closely with global CRM project manager to ensure adequate support is provided by SMC North America’s CRM team
- Represent SMC North America stakeholders in proposed system changes by global CRM team.
- Interacts with senior level management, stakeholders, and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met
- Oversees and validates data analysis conducted by CRM team to ensure proper insights and recommendations were obtained from the analysis
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of CRM System experience
- Ability to justify recommended solutions utilizing data analysis
- Strong analytical abilities to turn data into strategic insights
- The ability to present and discuss findings and recommendations in a manner that is clear to follow
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with global project team, internal customers, and senior level management
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Requires excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Noblesville, IN, USA