International Survey & Quoter
The International Survey & Quoter (ISQ) will support all 3 overseas booked teams and will be responsible for setting up surveys and quoting on overseas agents’ US Export business that has not yet booked. To be successful, the ISQ will set up surveys timely and provide the most efficient and cost-effective routing to increase closing ratios
• Upon receipt of a survey request, immediately reach out to the transferee to introduce themselves using existing e-mail templates or via phone, depending on the preference of the booking agent.
• Coordinate survey dates amongst the transferee and the origin agent or through our 3rd party virtual survey provider.
• Follow-up the day after survey for results and chase/escalate until received.
• Communicate progress with the booking agent.
• Plan and ensure the most efficient and cost-effective shipment routing (Port to Port) based on customer requirements.
• Start with existing tariffs and negotiate with agents and vendors for best pricing.
• Provide multiple routes and options and send quote doc(s) to booker within 48 hours of survey.
• Follow up on quotes sent and disposition accordingly.
• Once booked, coordinate a warm handoff to the IMC.
• At least 3 years’ experience as an IMC.
• Exudes high energy that can be felt over the phone/e-mail.
• Strong creative and out of the box routing skills.
• Knows how to optimize the margin by efficiently routing.
• Passion to close the deal.
• Consumer rapport building.
SIRVA Worldwide Relocation and Moving is a global leader in moving and relocation services, offering solutions for mobility programs to companies of every size. With 75 owned locations and more than 1,000 franchised and agent locations in 177 countries, we offer unmatched global breadth supported by localized attention and innovative technology that strikes the right balance of self service and human support. From relocation and household goods to commercial moving and storage, our portfolio of Brands (SIRVA, Team Relocations, Allied, northAmerican, & SMARTBOX) provides the only integrated moving/relocation solution in the industry. By leveraging our global network, we deliver a superior experience that only a “one-stop shop” can provide. We’re a team that works globally to provide the best service locally — a company that is everything you need, everywhere you need it. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
At SIRVA, we're committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the global organizations that we serve. We recognize that building an inclusive, engaged company culture results in empowered employees that reflect a wide range of approaches and perspectives. Those perspectives lead to new ideas. New ideas lead to innovation and excellence. Our approach to diversity, equality and inclusion is driven by a commitment to these values and a belief that diversity makes our company stronger.
SIRVA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SIRVA also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
It is also SIRVA's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. The Federal EEO Law Poster may be found at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability of any part of the employment process, please send an email to Human Resources at HRSIRVA@SIRVA.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Pay Type Salary
- Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA