Senior Salesforce Administrator
The Senior Salesforce Administrator supports evolving priorities within the Customer Service, Sales and Operations teams in a hands-on role that facilitates automation, process improvement and enablement initiatives for customers and users. The Senior Administrator works closely with departmental leads and partners to administer the system within business requirements and creates systems that organize, scale and measure data effectively within our organization
Provides day-to-day support to end users within the Sales, Service, and Communities teams.
Manages the Salesforce ticket support queue by responding and resolving tickets daily.
Creates reports and dashboards.
Supports integrations, including lead generation tools, marketing systems, and other CRM/ERP systems.
Assists in monitoring data quality, especially as it relates to ERP and eCommerce integrations.
Manages roles, profiles and permission sets for users.
Troubleshoots process builder, workflow rules, approval process, validation rule errors, etc.
Recommends process, screen, and workflow improvements.
Uses data loader and data import wizard to create and modify records.
Documents Salesforce system operating procedures, aligning them with team and business goals.
Coordinates and participates in the creation and maintenance of system documentation, including qualification plans, license management, configuration management and change control.
Provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) support in projects, supports tasks simultaneously and prioritizes as required.
Manages user expectations through timely communications.
Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- 5 years of experience with Salesforce administration.
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Demonstrated goal-orientation, action focus and high organizational skills.
- Demonstrated analytical decision-making skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, JIRA and Confluence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, operational goals, and objectives.
- Demonstrated excellent task management, organization, and team collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
- Direct experience with administering a Salesforce Service/Sales/Community multi-cloud environment.
- iPaas system experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence, motivate, build consensus, and mobilize teams and business partners.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership of wide-ranging responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deliver projects successfully in environments with ambiguity, frequent change, and unpredictability.
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively.
- Work is generally done sitting, talking, hearing and typing. Visual acuity to use a keyboard, prepare and analyze data and figures; transcribing, viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily with reasonable accommodations.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and conference settings and routinely uses standard office equipment.
This job requires occasional travel 0-10%.
- Job Family Technology - Systems Engineers
- Pay Type Salary
- 1800 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA