Automation Integration Engineer
Sequence Inc. is a total quality solutions provider to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industries. United with our clients, we strive to provide services that result in deliverables of the highest quality. Through our knowledge, experience, and integrity we offer a level of service that is unsurpassed industry-wide. We specialize in providing excellence in Automation & Control Systems Validation, Information Systems Validation, Software Configuration/Builds & Administration, Training, Equipment & Utility Qualification and Validation, Laboratory Instrument Qualification, Project Leadership, Auditing, SOP Development, Remediation, and much more.
At Sequence Inc., our employees embody core values that strengthen our culture and guide our overall success. The ability to maintain a selfless, humble Attitude creates a respectful environment where ideas are shared and valued. Our teams possess the technical proficiency to do the work and the Aptitude to continue learning, growing and stretching their potential. Our unstoppable Initiative and willingness to get things done using new ideas grows our capabilities and drives our future achievements.
We are currently looking for an Automation Programming and Integration Engineer for our Northeast Engineering and Technical Services Division. Candidates will need experience with a range of automation systems including but not limited to; SCADA systems, PLCs, Distributed Process Control Systems (DeltaV, ABB, Rockwell, etc). Experience with Building Automation Systems (BAS) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) such as PAS-X is a plus. Applicants with a willingness to travel and/or commute to project sites are preferred.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of design and programming for automated systems including the use of Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Planning and scheduling of validation and Validation Lifecycle deliverables.
- Ensure customized software applications are using the GAMP design model
- Hardware and Software integration will be refined on automated equipment used in manufacturing environments for capital equipment valued at over $1M
- Providing Regulatory Guidance regarding compliance with intended specifications, policies affecting final product integrity, and regulations (GxP, ICH, etc.)
- Test Execution and Deviation Management
- Consultation with suppliers relating to sourcing, specifying and operating instrumentation and control equipment
- Ability to simultaneously execute multiple complex projects
- Support field engineers, test technicians, and end users on controls/process related issues throughout the project lifecycle
- A bachelor’s degree from ABET credited institution in engineering or related discipline, together with at least three years’ experience in the design and commissioning of industrial control systems in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships while identifying new opportunities
- A willingness to update and maintain knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks
- Knowledge and utilization of regulatory compliance standards and quality assurance within regulated industries
- Understanding of the client’s business and ability to offer impactful solutions fit their needs
- Understanding of business processes as applicable to manufacturing sciences
- Understanding of GxP, GAMP, CFR’s
- Understanding of how to apply SOPs, work instructions, and regulatory requirements
Our consultants must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile in service of a client, your success is our success. Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid long-term disability and short-term disability
- A $50,000 team member only life insurance & ADD policy
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Bonus Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits we offer, we care most about offering opportunity. We are a rapidly growing consulting firm and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities, EOE/M/F/D/V, to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Pay Type Salary
- 1 Speen St, Framingham, MA 01701, USA