Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non- Exempt
Business Unit: Accommodations
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
Peak’s Field Coordinator, under direction of a Manager (or higher), is responsible for directing the day-to-day activities of his or her subordinate staff.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Provides supervision of staff to ensure coordination of timely and accurate work
- Monitors and evaluates the work of staff and remedies performance discrepancies
- Provides leadership by being accessible to staff, encouraging staff initiative and motivation, and clearly understanding each subordinate’s job
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and/or external customers
- Ensures staff’s compliance with company’s policies and procedures
- Ensures new employees are adequately trained
- Evaluates staffing needs and makes recommendations when necessary
- Handling employee relations issues, seeking guidance/direction when appropriate
- Completing scheduled and ad hoc reporting
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Ability to analyze data, trend results, and summarize
- Strong leader with ability to build a loyal and skilled team
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must have the ability to work well with people and be a team player
- Must be a self-starter and detail oriented
- Must possess good reasoning, analytical, and mathematical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience in personnel mentoring and training
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 100 lbs
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Peak is an equal opportunity employer. It is Peak’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Peak prohibits any employee from violating the Clean Air Act which defines the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s responsibilities for protecting and improving the nation’s air quality and the stratospheric ozone layer. As a result, all employees are required to maintain compliance with the Clean Air Act. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
- Job Family Peak
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- De Berry, TX 75639, USA