Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Frac Tank
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
Peak’s Field Technician is responsible for providing service work on accommodations/rental equipment. Equipment ranges from mobile homes, generators, and light plants to sewer/water tanks.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Coordinate and deliver well site accommodations and rental equipment to customer location
- Rigs up and down well site surface rental equipment and housing quarters
- Break down, load and reset rig site equipment at time of rig movement
- Retrieves all equipment from job locations that have stopped rent
- Install semi-permanent water and sewer systems
- Respond to all service calls
- Communicate and work in a professional manner with co-workers and rig site personnel at all times
- Prepare and/or participate in job safety meetings prior to start of an assigned task or project
- Maintains personal truck logs and vehicle inspection reports
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance to assigned vehicle and equipment
- Work close with team members in structured work crews
- Ensures compliance with all company and regulatory health, safety and environmental requirements including but not limited to: completing daily job safety analysis, pre/post trip inspections, near miss and hazard reports
- These responsibilities are not all inclusive, other job duties will be assigned as needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Knowledge of general carpentry, plumbing, electrical and housing troubleshooting and repairs
- Customer service oriented
- Generator experience is a plus
- Goal oriented and driven to accomplish results
- Ability and desire to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions and terrains
- Willingness to learn various introductory carpentry, electrical and plumbing skills
- Is always conscience of operating in and contributing to a safe work environment
- General labor or construction background a plus
- Willingness to be on call weekends, holidays, nights and overtime as needed
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 100 lbs
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Peak is an equal opportunity employer. It is Peak’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Peak prohibits any employee from violating the Clean Air Act which defines the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s responsibilities for protecting and improving the nation’s air quality and the stratospheric ozone layer. As a result, all employees are required to maintain compliance with the Clean Air Act. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
- Job Family Peak
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Carlsbad, NM 88220, USA