Business Unit: Peak Oilfield Services
The Field Technician is responsible for providing service work on accommodations/rental equipment. Equipment ranges from mobile homes, generators, light plants to sewer/water tanks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include the following: (other duties may be assigned)
- Coordinate and deliver well site accommodations and rental equipment to customer location
- Rigs up and down well site surface rental equipment and housing quarters
- Break down, load and reset rig site equipment at time of rig movement
- Retrieves all equipment from job locations that have stopped rent
- Install semi-permanent water and sewer systems
- Respond to all service calls
- Communicate and work in a professional manner with co-workers and rig site personnel at all times
- Prepare and/or participate in job safety meetings prior to start of an assigned task or project
- Maintains personal truck logs and vehicle inspection reports
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance to assigned vehicle and equipment
- Work close with team members in structured work crews
- Ensures compliance with all company and regulatory health, safety and environmental requirements including but not limited to: completing daily job safety analysis, pre/post trip inspections, near miss and hazard reports
- These responsibilities are not all inclusive, other job duties will be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Knowledge of general carpentry, plumbing, electrical and housing troubleshooting and repairs
- Customer service oriented
- Generator experience is a plus
- Goal oriented and driven to accomplish results
- Ability and desire to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions and terrains
- Willingness to learn various introductory carpentry, electrical and plumbing skills
- Is always conscience of operating in and contributing to a safe work environment
- General labor or construction background a plus
- Willingness to be on call weekends, holidays, nights and overtime as needed
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screening
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Physical demands include sitting, standing, walking, lifting materials (maximum 100 lbs.), carrying, pushing, pulling, repetitive wrist and hand movements, hearing, seeing (including depth perception and peripheral vision), ability of rapid mental coordination, and mentally alert for entire shift.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires 40 hours per week and the willingness to work additional hours when needed.
This position works outside in all weather conditions including extreme heat and cold. The Company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
- Carlsbad, NM 88220, USA