EX - Front End Developer
175 Galaxy Blvd, Toronto, ON M9W 0C9, Canada Req #545
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Our agency’s Creative and Digital teams are the driving force behind the progressive thinking and audacious experiential work we carry out every day for our amazing roster of clients. We are looking for people who can help us define the new frontier of agency thinking and create new ways of doing business, delivering creative, omni-channel, business solutions. The right person will bring an interesting new perspective and diverse set of UX/UI skills to an already untraditional team of performers, with a core focus on building digital first, content led campaigns.
It’s time for us to break the rules and write new ones; to break through the clutter and create white space; to become deeper engrained with our clients and their brands than ever before.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Leave your ego at the door, grab a seat ringside and help us craft death-defying digital experiences.
- Help us create best in class digital creative executions across a range of brands to delight, engage and educate consumers.
- To help create memorable, device-agnostic experiences that consumers genuinely enjoy interacting with.
- To work alongside your other digital and creative team colleagues to help solve interaction problems using the latest technologies. How can we use digital channels to help provoke a reaction and change in behaviour?
- Help develop and shape the unique voice and identity of our client brands across their owned channels
- Embrace strong collaboration with agency and client stakeholders to ensure strategy aligns with brand goals and communication priorities
- Collaborate to deliver genuinely distinctive, original and compelling digital experiences for our clients’ business solutions.
- You are able to create responsive cross-browser sites
- An eye for beautiful UI design and thoughtful UX best practices.
- You have experience working with the Adobe Suite of products & Adobe XD.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Experience with integration technologies including messaging, REST, websockets, etc…
- You’re a strong team player who is open minded, considers novel approaches to UX/UI problems; Energetic - willing to work hard, and take pride in success; Self-motivated - driven to get results, takes initiative and needs minimum oversight.
- You have a keen understanding as to how creative and content can work together with user experience design to drive engagement.
- Code consistent, efficient, maintainable, and scalable front-end web applications to provide quality user experiences.
A person on a mission to create compelling and interesting digital experiences, who genuinely gives a s#!t about the end product and the users who will interact with it. You can translate a creative vision into a living, functioning user experience with outstanding results. You recognize that good UX/UI design and execution is at the core of daily human interaction these days, across a range of devices. You are also:
- A problem-solver who enjoys looking sideways at a problem, and considering out-of-the-box, non-traditional yet viable solutions
- A collaborator that can help unlock the potential in all those around you
- Someone who has their finger on the pulse of current and future UX/UI trends
- Someone who understands that an idea is only as good as its results
- No stranger to hard work, team work and the occasional dirty work
Life At SDI:
We believe that the world needs more human, and our culture revolves around this simple pillar. You will be joining a great family with a purpose to unlock human potential; with a vision to use behavioural science to understand the human condition; and with the ability to breathe life into extraordinary ideas that connect with the world. We encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups in our field (women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI) as we view diversity of thought and of experience as a core strength of our business.
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, recruitment agencies or email inquiries, please. SDI Mktg is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Pay Type Salary
- 175 Galaxy Blvd, Toronto, ON M9W 0C9, Canada