Account Manager (USA)
The Account Manager works closely with GAD’s to service the needs of our clients. You are a passionate partner to our clients and their business. Your relationships are based on being human, comfortable and thoughtful with manager level clients. You are able to build lasting relationships, and deliver value. You come with unique skills our clients just can’t get anywhere else. As a member of the SDI team, your unique skills, in combination with our team, produce spectacular work. You are very comfortable finding and creating magic in everything you do.
· Cultivate a sense of trust and confidence with our clients
· Develop a strong understanding of the client needs and dynamics
· Understand client’s industry, products, strategy and goals to determine how we can best support them
· Advocate for both our client and our team – and know how to balance the two.
· Proactively identify client risks or opportunities and help manage the project team to effectively respond
· Ensure the client’s deep satisfaction in the work, the team, and project experience overall
· Communicate success metrics and needs
You’re a strategic, confident decision-maker with a proven track record of maintaining and growing accounts
Collaborate with the Development and Delivery teams as necessary, to provide superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities
Approve appropriate project estimates before being sent to client for approval
Encourage and actively initiatives collaborative relationships among all disciplines within the Agency
· Your verbal, written and presentation skills are excellent
You’re a strategic, confident decision-maker with the ability to maintaining and growing accounts
· You can solve any problem we throw at you, nothing is impossible, seriously!
Life At SDI
We believe that the world needs more human, and our culture revolves around this simple pillar. You will be joining a great family with a purpose to unlock human potential; with a vision to use behavioural science to understand the human condition; and with the ability to breathe life into extraordinary ideas that connect with the world. We encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups in our field (women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI) as we view diversity of thought and of experience as a core strength of our business.
- Pay Type Salary