Operations Manager - Site Support
Do you want a career where you can grow with a company and have an impact in improving the environment? Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest power sweeping company in North America and continuing to grow rapidly. We are looking for customer focused employees who will always work in a safe manner and want to grow with us!
Join our team and experience the great benefits we have to offer:
- On Demand Pay (through Ceridian:Dayforce) – Get paid as you earn!
- Extensive benefit offerings including, Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Various voluntary benefits like – short-term/long-term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and additional life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Ability to advance– 0r relocate to one of our many locations across the country
What’s the job like?
- Be responsible for the P&L of one of our business units, managing employees who work during the day and at night performing parking lot and street sweeping services
- Get to grow your site’s revenue by collaborating with our sales team on opportunities
- Manage site staffing levels to match revenue and business needs and report on sites Key Performance Indicators, KPI’s like, revenue, safety, labor, costs, maintenance, and equipment
- You will be supported by a general manager and work with with other site managers in your region to find and implement best practices
- Schedule work weekly or when possible up to a month in advance, arranging your employees’ routes to meet customer demands, with the assistance of routing software
- Track employee hours and pay daily/weekly and approve payroll in on online system
- Coach and develop employees on their performance, including issuing disciplinary action if needed and practicing good employee relations
- Lead the hiring, onboarding, and training initiatives at your location to ensure the best hires and good retention
- Have autonomy to solve problems and function independently as the head of operations at your site – with resources to ask questions and get help when needed (ex. Finance, HR, General Manager, Fleet & Maintenance, and Sales Departments.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in operations, with management experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of and willingness to participate in the sales and marketing process to grow the business
- Ability to use a computer & Microsoft Office suite proficiently
- Pay Type Salary
- Dayton, OH, USA