Admin Assistant - Office Support
This office administrative position is primarily responsible to support the site location completing a variety of daily tasks in support of operations. Manages the office area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to internal and external customers.
- Create invoices for services rendered in accordance with work verified and priced at agreed upon work.
- Ensure invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for services completed by the location.
- Coordinate the site-specific reporting in accordance with FSO shared service processes
- Support work on bid submission or contracted work for services to customers
- Support local weekly payroll submission, if required
- Applies customer payments.
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- Processes credit card payments and credits.
- Makes adjustments to accounts as needed.
- Prepares weekly reports as required.
- Answers the phone
- Answers the door
- Ships / FedEx / UPS, as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 yrs. Office experience – computer and Microsoft Suite (excel) required.
- 1-year of A/R experience preferred.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Operate computer and keyboard; able to use phone; sit for long periods; communicate using speech, hearing and vision skills.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chattanooga, TN, USA