Yard Worker - Site Support
Do you want a career where you can grow with a company and have an impact in improving the environment? Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest power sweeping company in North America and continuing to grow rapidly. We are looking for customer focused employees who will always work in a safe manner and want to grow with us!
Join our team and experience the great benefits we have to offer:
- On Demand Pay (through Ceridian:Dayforce) – Get paid as you earn!
- Extensive benefit offerings including, Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Various voluntary benefits like – short-term/long-term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and additional life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Ability to advance– 0r relocate to one of our many locations across the country
- You will work a regular daytime shift Monday - Friday, with the occasional opportunity for weekend work
- Usual Start Time: Between 6-8 AM
- Drive to 9-11 shopping centers a week in the Maryland side of Washington D.C. and service them with light maintenance duties such as: patching potholes, touch up painting, cleaning out vacant spaces, replace bad ceiling tiles, paint windows, replace faded traffic signs, clearing gutters and down spouts, removing bird nests, roof inspections and signing off on a checklist the property manager requires. It requires a little handyman knowledge.
- We provide a truck to get to the centers, must have a few basic tools and knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s license preferred.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.00
- Max Hiring Rate $19.00
- Annapolis Junction, MD, USA