Shop Mechanic - NIGHTS
In this role, the Diesel Mechanics will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
- Perform preventative maintenance & major repairs of trucks & equipment.
- Hydraulics, diesel engine, welding & cutting work as required for repair work.
- Troubleshooting of electrical & hydraulic problems.
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop per procedures.
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs.
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks.
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- Use all required PPE and work safely.
- Must have a clean driving record with a CDL class "B" license including an air brake endorsement.
- Must have your own hand tools and 5+ year's diesel maintenance & mechanical experience.
- Requires work performed in outdoor environments/ Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
- Active, physical work involving occasionally; lifting (50+ lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching; walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time. Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye and other safety equipment.
- Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Walton Hills, OH 44146, USA