CDL Driver - Hauling
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest sweeping company in the United States. SCA is seeking experienced A & B CDL driverswith air brake endorsement.
We are willing to train newly licensed CDL drivers that meet the minimum requirements!
As a CDL Driver You Will:
- Safely operate a Dump Truck
- Load and unload cargo from dump body (job dependent on type of material at the customers construction job site)
- Properly track and document activity log (work orders)
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
Basic Qualifications for a CDL Driver:
- Valid Class A or B license with a DOT Medical Card
- Clean Driving record
- Ability to work a variable-hour schedule – mostly day shift
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Well-maintained fleet of newer trucks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Requires work performed in outdoor environments/ Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
- Active, physical work involving occasionally; lifting (50+ lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching; walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time. Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye and other safety equipment.
- Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Charleston, SC, USA