Jet Vac Operator - CDL B
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is offering an opportunity for a JetVac Operator to work within our team. The Operator is responsible for driving our JetVac equipment and providing prompt, reliable and safe services to our customers, including but not limited to performing duties in conjunction with the work crew to clean and clear sewers, catch basins, and remove wastewater.
- Drive and Operate JetVac & related company equipment.
- Man the hose boom while labor team members preform cleaning services.
- Complete paperwork related to the work and company / customer requirements.
- Interact with customers to ensure the work is completed to their satisfaction.
- Communicate with management regarding obstacles, needs, and customer interactions.
- Document any changes if the scope of work or project changes.
- Accept additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Troubleshoot equipment, identify repairs needed, as necessary.
- CDL Class A or B with Tanker and Air Brake Endorsement
- Clean Driving Record
- DOT Medical Card
- Ability to read a map
- Ability to pull hose up to 500 feet
- Requires work performed in outdoor environments/Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
- Active, physical work involving; lifting (50+ lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching. Frequently, walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time.
- Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye, and other safety equipment.
- Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Requires regular use of eyes, shoulders & neck to monitor vehicle mirrors & back-up camera.
- Competitive Wages
- Guaranteed Minimum Hours
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Well-maintained fleet of newer trucks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.50
- Max Hiring Rate $18.50
- Memphis, TN, USA