Skid steer - Milling
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Yardman and small equipment operator is responsible for running a sifter, backhoe, and securing the operation site.
GENERAL FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate the dirt sifter to remove debris from fill dirt.
- Ensure all the proper equipment and paperwork is complete for assignment.
- Make sure all your equipment and tools are taken care of and kept clean daily.
- Inform mechanics, supervisor, or manager of any breakdowns or problems with equipment.
- Operate equipment within the company safety guidelines at all times.
- Complete all paperwork and turn it in to the proper individuals in a timely manner.
- Use proper PPE equipment during operations and mowing duties.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Understand security procedures.
- Learn proper operations of all equipment; Backhoe, Bobcat, and Sifter.
- Understand company’s safety manual and what is expected of you by the company and the customer.
- Participate in training programs made available by the company.
- Learn how to fix and do preventative maintenance for common breakdowns.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Moderate lifting - no greater than 40 lbs.; moderate reaching, pushing, pulling, gripping and grasping. No fine manipulation or fine manual dexterity required. Ability to stand for a full shift in addition to walking, climbing stairs and bending as required. Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Valid Driver’s License, is preferred.
Sweeping Corporation of America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Orlando, FL, USA