This office administrative position is primarily responsible to support the site location completing a variety of daily tasks in support of operations. Primary to the position is support to the Accounts Receivable function including daily billing and bid coordination.
Manages the office area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to internal and external customers.
- Create invoices for services rendered in accordance with work verified and priced at agreed upon work.
- Ensure invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for services completed by the location.
- Coordinate the site-specific reporting in accordance with FSO shared service processes
- Support work on bid submission or contracted work for services to customers
- Support local weekly payroll submission, if required
- Applies customer payments.
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- Processes credit card payments and credits.
- Makes adjustments to accounts as needed.
- Prepares weekly reports as required.
- Answers the phone
- Answers the door
- Ships / FedEx / UPS, as required
- Minimum 3 yrs. Office experience – computer and Microsoft Suite (excel) required.
- 1-year of A/R experience preferred.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Operate computer and keyboard; able to use phone; sit for long periods; communicate using speech, hearing and vision skills
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $12.00
- Max Hiring Rate $14.00
- Richmond, VA, USA