Non-CDL Driver - DAYS
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest sweeping company in the United States. SCA is seeking experienced drivers. The Driver will operate a Debris Truck, providing prompt service to customers on scheduled routes. The Truck will remove debris, and highway waste.
- Perform required inspection of truck, Pre-trip and Post-trip.
- Review scheduled routes assigned, be proactive in asking questions if route is unclear.
- Perform the safe operation of a Debris Truck.
- Complete assigned job(s) in the time allotted while maintaining quality of work.
- Exercise extra caution during inclement weather.
- Report any equipment failures, near misses or accidents to Lead or Supervisor within 8 hours.
- Debris removal from roadways.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Clean Driving record
- Requires work performed in outdoor environments/ Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
- Active, physical work involving occasionally; lifting (50+ lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching; walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time. Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye and other safety equipment.
- Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $17.00
- Dallas, TX, USA