Labor - Drivers
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is offering an opportunity for a Porter Laborer to work within our team.
- Perform labor duties as required by team lead
Operate A pick-up truck
Perform litter pick-up along highways
Perform cleaning and labor tasks to maintain various retail properties
Complete assigned job(s) in the time allotted
Must maintain valid driver's license/good driving record
Must pass and maintain drug-free status: employment and random drug tests
Ability to operate a pick-up truck safely
Available to work hours Monday through Saturday
Ability to work occasional overnight shifts & weekends
- Complete tasks as required by management
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience closely related to the field of work.
- Requires work performed in outdoor environments/ Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
- Active, physical work involving occasionally; lifting (50+ ), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching; walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time. Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye and other safety equipment.
- Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Competitive Wages
- Guaranteed Minimum Hours
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Well-maintained fleet of newer trucks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $12.00
- Max Hiring Rate $12.00
- South Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA