Inside Sales Representative (Job Req. #2021-087)
WHY WORK AT ROSS VIDEO?
We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results.
If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible.
If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
Inside Sales Representative
At Ross Video, we are at the cutting edge of live video production, powering much of the world’s most compelling content with our smart production solutions. We are looking for a dynamic, organized individual to join us in the role of Sales Operations Specialist.
The Inside Sales Representative is a hands-on role that plays an active part in helping develop Ross Video’s pipeline for revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. The successful candidate will be a direct extension of our front-line group of regionally based Sales Managers, helping to work opportunities with both end users and via our authorized business partner network. You must bring integrity, energy, passion, and superb communications skills.
This position is based in Ross Video’s Ottawa office, with occasional travel to sales events and industry conferences.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Work collaboratively with regionally based Sales Managers to determine and implement opportunity specific sales approaches guided by the Ross Way To Sell.
- Manage the day to day activities to support the sales efforts within several identified sales territories, including preparing quotes and providing guidance to re-sellers, system integrators and clients to facilitate the purchase of Ross solutions
- Manage monthly pipeline review activities to ensure accurate Territory forecasting
- Ensure customer order flow by following the clean order criteria
- Maintain accurate customer data within the corporate CRM solution
- Assist in resolution of customer issues regarding equipment, supplies, and services.
- Proactively manage key sales campaigns identified in the annual territory plan
- Assisting in coordination and liaison with other departments
You should have:
- University degree in Business Administration, or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a complex sales environment
- Demonstrated experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers and partners.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software such as Salesforce.com
- Experience Selling Broadcast Equipment is an asset
- Solid problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Desire to constructively contribute to a team environment
IN A NUTSHELL
Do you have integrity, commitment, and a drive to get results? Then Ross is the place for you, and we'd like to hear from you.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 5
- Job Start Date Monday, December 7, 2020