Product Manager, Audio (Job Req. #2021-055)
WHY WORK AT ROSS VIDEO?
We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results.
If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible.
If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
Product Manager, Audio
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for the execution of and participation in all activities related to the marketing and development of audio production solutions, in co-ordination with the Product VP. Your role is a mix between Product Management, Product Marketing and Sales Support.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- This is a cross product group position and requires direct collaboration with all R&D teams and Product Managers as necessary.
- Identify audio product / solution requirements for fully integrated Ross production systems
- Create and maintain inter-departmental product development roadmaps in conjunction with other PMs
- Articulate product vision, identify corresponding metrics and measuring progress against metrics
- Collaborates with user experience designers to produce designs that support product direction
- Produce customer and user experience strategy, conduct research with customers and users and produces related artifacts, including personas, scenarios, focus groups, interviews, surveys
- Integrate ideas from customers, sales force, and engineering into killer product ideas
- Aligning product brand, customer, and user experience with Ross brand
- Researching market problems and competitive landscape
- Establishing a distinctive competitive market position
- Creating and sharing roadmap and release plans
- Develop and implement key marketing initiatives related to the product
- Preparation of sales and dealer information packages
- Responsible for influencing and curating end-to-end customer experience
- Responsibility for influencing increased sales in the product line
- Inspire and motivate sales staff to sell product & software maintenance
- Key customer liaison
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience developing, selling & marketing broadcast audio equipment or working a live production setting.
- Experience working in or around broadcast television and television news or live production.
- A solid understanding of broadcast & IT Systems
- Familiarity with hardware & software development processes
- Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Bonus points if you have the following:
- A degree in business, marketing, or audio engineering
- Experience developing, selling & marketing broadcast audio equipment
- Hands on experience with broadcast audio technology or within in a live production setting
Please note, certain positions at Ross Video are subject to background screening. If you are the successful candidate, you may be required to undergo a background check that may include employment verification, criminal records check, drug testing, credit checks, and motor vehicle records check for applicable roles.
IN A NUTSHELL
Do you have integrity, commitment, and a drive to get results? Then Ross is the place for you, and we'd like to hear from you.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 40
- Job Start Date Tuesday, December 1, 2020