Clinical Manager - Registered Nurse
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
We are seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager to hire and train personnel, prepare monthly reports, and ensure compliance with all privacy and confidentiality policies and procedures within one of our Wound Healing centers. The Clinical Nurse Manager will supervise and oversee the day to day clinical operations of the center based employees, with oversight from the Program Director. You will be responsible for maintaining compliance with the hospital’s different credentialing affiliations, as well as ensuring the policies of both the hospital and RXH are adhered to. The ideal candidate is dynamic, professional, with the ability to provide useful recommendations for process flow changes and better utilization of facilities, services and staff. This person must have experience in improving efficiencies and maximizing utilization, patient satisfaction, and revenue.
Every position at Restorix contributes to enhancing the lives of the patients we serve. You too, can be an integral part of our team, APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Monday – Friday schedule, no weekends
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Generous paid time off
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all clinical RXH employees in day to day operations
- Ensure staff are up to date with certifications, training, and clinical skills
- Oversee hyperbaric chamber operations and maintenance
- Ensure compliance to all RXH policies and procedures in cooperation with the hospital
- Authorize purchase of supplies and equipment in collaboration with the Program Director
- Responsible for all certifications, billings, charge entry and coding activities of the wound Healing center
- Valid Registered Nurse license in the state of employment
- Valid CPR certification from the American Heart Association
- 2 or more years of experience in clinical management, with a wound care background
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Montebello, CA, USA