Financial Analyst -Tableau Developer
Financial Analyst- Tableau Developer-Healthcare
Job Summary: This position supports members of the management team to provide business analyses of existing hospital portfolios.
- Responsible for data mining, consolidating and generating reports on operational data that is derived from multiple data points such as EMA, Great Plains, purchased data bases, Regional Team requests
- Develop, produce and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and presentations as needed for Senior Management to be presented to key stakeholders, Senior Business Leaders and Regional Teams
- Ability to collect, verify & analyze data to construct reports in Tableau software
- Responsible for understanding and validating the data as well as understanding the connections between data sources. Troubleshoots any errors in a timely manner
- Manage the report production, communication/explanation of the data, and inquiries about the data
- Communicate with multiple department heads to make sure data is reliable.
- Work closely with accounting team on various analysis, run scenarios, identify and explain variances
- Maintain databases by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Generate ad-hoc reports and assist with special projects as necessary
- Support operational and financial areas with analysis and reporting recommendations
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate reports
- Work cross functionally to complete business cases/needs.
- Works independently and with the team to complete complex financial analysis.
- Completes company mandated training as required.
- Perform special projects and duties as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics highly preferred
- Must have proficiency in MS Excel and database software
- Familiarity with Tableau required
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Tableau, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Additional Eligibility Qualifications/Competencies:
- 3-5 years of healthcare experience preferred
- Prior experience with health care analytics is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of basic financial modeling required
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, analytical, and a problem-solver
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Significant skill in handling competing demands and projects
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Danbury, CT, USA
- Fairfield County, CT, USA
- Greenwich, CT, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Norwalk, CT, USA
- Queens, NY, USA
- Stamford, CT, USA
- The Bronx, NY, USA
- Westchester County, NY, USA
- White Plains, NY, USA