Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager is responsible for the development and daily management of all aspects of client services for the DME division to include but not limited to managing relationships with RXH center staff and leadership, patients and third-party vendors. Ensures quality of services, patient satisfaction and develops relationships to ensure RXH At-Home Wound Care Supplies’ services are meeting and/or exceeding service expectations and key performance indicators.
Developmental responsibilities include; establishing service standards, developing proactive center marketing, call & development plans, project management of all aspects of initial implementation and other duties as assigned.
Resolves client service issues with all customers in a timely manner and recommends process improvement solutions ensuring improvement in service standards. Educates field staff including clinicians and PD’s to At-Home DME services, identifies opportunities to develop relationships and grow participation.
- Project Management -- acts as project manager for division during initial implementation and thereafter as needed.
- Develops client services flow, processes, KPI’s, etc.
- Works with third party vendor to evaluate processes to ensure quality of process
- Assists in the development of a return policy.
- Marketing, enrollment, participation -- with Director and team, develops plan to introduce program to field, facilitates educational calls to division, region and center leadership.
- Completes initial assessment of current operations to identify opportunities and initial pilot centers
- With team: develops presentations, collateral, education process. Executes, calls, field visits and partners with vendors as necessary to present program and engage leadership and participation.
- Customer Service
- Responds to inquiries and problem-solving opportunities from all related constituents, addresses issues in a timely fashion (patient, center staff, clinicians).
- Recommends and documents process improvement opportunities to ensure highest level of services are delivered.
- Establishes process for product returns and refunds. Manages and coordinates process.
- Develops and analyzes data set to monitor all aspects of service level and program activity, evaluates against KPI’s, reviews with leadership on a weekly basis to address service, processing and overall program quality standards are achieved.
- Actively exemplify and promote the mission and vision of the Company.
- Promote a positive, service-oriented and client-focused atmosphere within DME and throughout the Company.
- Collaborate with the team to continuously improve and promote policies, processes and standards related to client services.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Technical Skills:
- Bachelors degree in business preferred.
- Three years healthcare experience or a combination of education and experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint; experience with practice management software preferred but not essential.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications/Competencies:
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Able to comfortably and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization as well as with clients, etc.
- Demonstrated superior problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and administrative skills – ability to meet deadlines, ability to achieve and maintain high productivity levels.
- Mentorship mentality, seeking to help others excel.
- Effectively collaborates to produce well thought out and innovative solutions while challenging the status quo and providing a fresh perspective.
- Eager to constantly learn and gain experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple work streams (change gears quickly) while setting and managing priorities.
- Job Family DME
- Pay Type Salary
- Kenner, LA, USA
- Metairie, LA, USA
- New Orleans, LA, USA