Job Summary: This position will work closely with the National Sr. Director, Implementation. for this rapidly growing healthcare management services company. The position focuses on the rollout and implementation of every new/existing hospital-based wound care center managed by the company. This hands-on position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of project management including timelines and budgets, and maintaining appropriate communication with all parties involved in the project. The position works with Company business and medical professionals and with our hospital partners’ medical and administrative, marketing, human resources and IT employees. The position requires extensive project management and operations experience as well as a solid understanding of clinical operations. The position will coordinate and direct all Joint Commission Disease Specific Certification efforts.
- FIT (Facility Implementation Team) Leader
- Oversee, manage and support all aspects of a new center rollout/implementation from the time a medical center contract is signed through the start-up of center operations
- Establish timelines and manage project goals and objectives for each new center
- Coordinate Company and hospital teams’ action plans to ensure timelines are met and project budgets come in on or better than budget
- Identify issues at all stages of the project and ensure these are addressed appropriately and in a timely manner so that the center rollout schedule remains on target
- Participate in the identification and recruitment of key talent for center operations
- Coordinate center and hospital staff training for administrative, billing and patient management needs
- Communicate policies and procedures and integrate same into the hospital’s policies as appropriate
- Ensure senior hospital contacts and Company management are apprised of the implementation schedule and any variances to plan
- Mentor and train employees as business necessitates
- Attend Company meetings, conferences, etc.
- Play an active role in preparation of all hospital and regulatory inspections including Joint Commission Disease Specific Certification efforts
- Coordination and facilitation of 40 hr. UHMS HBO courses.
- Develops wound care specific training programs for clinical staff that meet certifying and accrediting standards.
- In collaboration with the General Managers this position is responsible for driving quality standards and all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Plans and develops, in conjunction with General Managers and the marketing department, relevant clinical and educational materials to include: case studies, and patient education tools.
- Identifies emerging training needs by monitoring legislative, regulatory, and industry developments—as well as competitors’ programs.
- Oversee the development and execution of training programs for CEU’s.
- Facilitate training on clinical protocols, study procedures and therapeutic areas.
- Serves on various committees including, but not limited to, Nat Cord, Formulary, Compliance, etc.
- Provides field training in support of new centers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Technical Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years progressive experience planning, overseeing, coordinating and managing project teams within a healthcare environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a pertinent area of concentration
- Hands-on project management experience required. Formal project management experience a plus
- Hold a current, active driver’s license
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Project
Additional Eligibility Qualifications/Competencies:
- Knowledge of state and federal healthcare guidelines
- Healthcare management / training experience required
- Five-plus years’ experience in fast paced corporate and clinical environments
- Experience in developing, managing, and growing virtual teams in a decentralized environment required
- Must understand and value the importance of the “team” in accomplishing goals
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, growth oriented environment where excellence is expected and accuracy is paramount
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on, organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Critical/analytical thought process
- Organize and maintain file and documentation systems
- Focus on details and accuracy of reporting and metrics
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team
- Ability to handle high workloads, stressful situation and deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally cross-functionally - with colleagues, management and senior management.
- Ability to present formally within area of expertise to a diverse audience
- Ability to communicate with regulatory agencies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A polished and professional appearance to represent RXH is required, including a clear, articulate, tactful, professional, and friendly speaking manner.
- A clear and concise communication style, both orally and in writing.
- Experience managing projects and collaborating with cross-functi
- Pay Type Salary
- Boston, MA, USA
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Des Moines, IA, USA
- Detroit, MI, USA
- Houston, TX, USA
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- New Orleans, LA, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Norfolk, VA, USA
- Philadelphia, PA, USA