Operations Command Center Analyst
Will be responsible for working across functional and leadership hierarchies to identify, report and fix operational errors while mitigating future risks. This position is open to internal and external candidates. They must have a demonstrated ability to communicate and present critical information to senior management. This person will be expected to be able to take command and control in a command center style support system, while driving improvement of support structures over time.
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Plan and run cross-functional support command centers for high profile clients aimed at ensuring the best possible experience for our candidates and clients
- Work cross functionally with internal departments to transform or streamline existing procedures in order to align operational procedures around the needs of the customer and maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Serve as liaison between OCC and other internal departments to resolve issues.
- Act as a strategic change agent for the Prometric Operation by working across regions and departments at all levels, to identify root cause, trends, and potential sources of problems, then owns the execution of projects to effect change.
- Create and document resolutions, knowledge base articles and/or procedural materials for future reference.
- To identify, develop and execute proactive measures to preempt potentially candidate impacting issues.
- Identify, report on, and mitigate any risk to our core functions as a business.
Other duties as assigned.
- College Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 1-2+ years of Management or Project Management experience a plus
- Experience with developing and delivering compelling presentations to the leadership team
- Technical troubleshooting experience a plus
- Fluency in English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to demonstrate complex problem solving skills
- Solid documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate cultural awareness to function as a part of a global team
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Adaptable and comfortable with change
- Ability to learn quickly and logically
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good telephone customer service skills
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish common goals
- Project management experience is a plus
- Provides solutions
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran
- Pay Type Salary
- Baltimore, MD, USA