Test Proctor (Part-Time) Jackson, MI
Sr. Nurse Aide Evaluator
The Test Center Proctor serves as the face of Prometric in test centers and our partner sites around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams. Ideal candidates must have a flexible schedule, willingness to travel up to 30 miles outside of their zip code, and the availability to deliver and proctor at least 3 test events during the week, at various locations, for up to 4 hours at a time.
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
- Administer and proctor Certified Nursing Assistant Exam at Prometric partner sites.
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required, college experience a plus
- One to two years customer service related experience required
- Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
- Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $12.00
- Max Hiring Rate $12.00
- Jackson, MI, USA