Customer Service Test Center Administrator (Full time)
Want to make the transition from retail but remain in the service industry? Please apply to this opportunity to become a Test Center Associate for Prometric.
COVID-19 Safety Measures: The safety of our employees and customers are of the utmost importance, therefore we have implemented the following safety measures at our test centers:
- Mandatory safety training for all employees
- Enacting Social Distancing Policies between employees and customers
- Daily Site Cleaning Procedures
- Requiring Face Masks for Customers
- Providing & Requiring Face Masks for Employees
We offer the following:
- Holidays Off!
- Nine Paid Holidays Off annually
- No selling or quotas
- Office setting environment
- No inventory, stocking, floor moves or overnight shifts!
- Paid training
We are seeking:
Strong Customer Service Skills required
Retail Store/Big Box a plus
Address: 5500 So Redwood Rd Suite 201 Taylorsville, UT 84042
- Full Time - 30 Weekly Hours
- Schedule: Monday through Saturday 7 am to 6 pm. (Saturday is Mandatory) Must be available to work any shift that the Test Center is open.
Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
The Test Center Administrator (TCA) serves as the face of Prometric in test centers around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams. The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
Prometric employs more than 600 TCAs worldwide who are highly respected for their ability to lead and control the computer-based test center environment.
- Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
- Represent Prometric's vision, mission and values
- Ensure your test center provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
- Permit only eligible candidates
- Safeguard the test center from misconduct
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
- Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
- Secure all computer software in the test center at all times
- Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
- Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Prometric capacity requirements
- High School Diploma required, college experience a plus
- One to two years customer service-related experience required
- Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multi-task and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing)
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
- Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
To preview this job, watch our video prior to applying: https://vimeo.com/74953443
For more information, please visit www.prometric.com
Prometric is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $12.50
- Max Hiring Rate $12.50
- Taylorsville, UT, USA