Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
Our dynamic Operations Contact Center is currently in search of a Candidate Services Supervisor for our Registration and Scheduling team. To be successful in this position, the Contact Center Supervisor must demonstrate a focus on motivating/coaching others and leading by example. They must possess a sense of urgency, responsibility, independence, confidence, self-motivation, and flexibility. They must be detailed-oriented and be able to manage a team and multiple projects simultaneously. This position focuses on timely customer service with a keen focus on keeping up to date in this ever-changing environment.
• Lead a team of 12+ direct reports; inspire, coach, develop, and motivate them to ensure they are providing world class customer service in all customer interactions, delivering their commitments, and maximizing their potential
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of your assigned program and ensure that each individual meets program goals, such as service levels, quality, and staffing are met and exceeded consistently
• Drive a culture of continuous improvements, new approaches, and personal excellence
• Communicate key messages effectively to ensure that direct reports are well informed about issues that may impact them or their customers
• Praise and share feedback with direct reports regarding their performance; suggest improvements, changes, or updates when applicable
• Work constructively with other functional areas throughout the organization, such as your peer group, quality assurance, training, and recruiting to share ideas and leverage best practices
• Develop and audit quality assurance strategies to ensure the delivery of world class service
• Be an ambassador for the Prometric culture – role model our values in everything you do
• Be a subject matter expert on the supported programs and area of the client’s business. Earn their respect by demonstrating your knowledge and commitment to their program in all interactions
• Available to work flexible hours as required. May include working until 9 pm on weekdays and some weekends.
• 3+ years in a Customer Service / Call Center environment with a minimum of 4 years overall in a leadership position
• Strong understanding of call center environment and the key levers to enhance performance and achieve financial targets
• Result-oriented with a commitment to achieving personal, department, client, and company goals
• Ability to work in an ever-changing and fast paced environment and maintain focus on key priorities despite conflicting demands
• Impactful communication both written and verbal
• Ability to build a highly engaged, committed and empowered workforce
• Must possess great people skills with an ability to relate to and to motivate people of diverse backgrounds and ages
• Experience providing customer service online via chat
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran.
This posting is inactive.