HR RECRUITING MANAGER (CHINO HILLS, CA)
Chino Hills, CA, USA Req #320
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
HR RECRUITING MANAGER
Job Title : RECRUITING MANAGER
Shifts Needed : 8:00 – 5:00PM
Job Status : Full Time
Work Base : Chino Hills, CA
***DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME (COVID19), PEOPLE’S CARE IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING SAFE CARE FOR OUR CONSUMERS BY FOLLOWING THE RECOMMENDED CDC GUIDELINES***
The Talent Acquisition Manager plan, direct, develop and implement effective recruitment and practice, policy and procedures to support the development of high performing teams.
- Designs, develops, and maintains the recruitment process in the organization. Creates and supports systems to guide and track the effectiveness of recruitment strategies and update systems accordingly;
- Responsible for daily operations of full recruiting cycle including sourcing, interviewing, presenting and choosing qualified candidates. Creates and employs an effective sourcing strategy with successful techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool in an efficient, cost effective manner to include establishing and overseeing a pipeline of potential candidates. Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Conducts hands on recruiting for all levels of the organization from entry level to senior level positions, union and non-union, with a focus on hard to fill positions. Works with legal counsel regarding employment eligibility and immigration matters;
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics. Partners with hiring managers to develop strategies, understand needs for positions and the culture of the department to assist in meeting their talent needs and staffing objectives;
- Maintains relationships with key recruiting vendors-both contingent and retained agencies; Manages direct placement and temporary placement vendors ensuring compliance with established parameters;
- Responsible for applicant tracking system tools and determining best and full utilization;
- Develops, analyzes and reports on recruitment performance metrics and takes action to close gaps. Prepares recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Analyze turnover reports and forecast hiring needs based on previous trends. Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process;
- Manages the maintenance and execution of the Relocation program;
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the recruitment process compliant. Works with a third party to administer Affirmative Action Plan;
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies. Utilizes exceptional judgment capabilities and relationship management skills to assess candidates and connect highly qualified individuals with hiring managers;
- Manages and develops the team of Acquisition Specialists;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field from four year college or university.
- 5 years experience of human resources and recruiting field experience
- Must have a California Driver’s License
- Candidate must successfully pass all pre-employment requirements, including but not limited to a background check.
- Job Function Job Tier 4
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Job End Date Friday, April 30, 2021
- Chino Hills, CA, USA