Water Country - Admissions Supervisor I
Work outside all summer long while ensuring smooth operation of guest entry, rentals, guest services and much more! Never be bored while working on a wicked sweet tan!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires a minimum of one (1) year of supervisory experience within the hospitality industry.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Waterpark or Amusement Park experience preferred but not required
- Advanced computer skills are required. (Word, Excel, Outlook(email), Power Point)
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent verbal communication skills are a must.
- Requires excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to execute multiple tasks.
- Requires the ability to make objective decisions quickly under stressful conditions.
- Requires positive interaction with other Team Members and Guests.
- This position requires standing, walking, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, lifting, and pushing.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to read and understand printed instructions for chemical use.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to frequently lift, carry or move items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying climates including exposure to direct sunlight.
- Job Family CASH/ADMISSIONS/ARCADE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Monday, May 24, 2021
- Portsmouth, NH, USA, 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States of America