Water Country - Admissions I
This position will assist with many different guest interactions including but not limited to parking, admissions ticketing, turnstiles, rentals and cabanas. You will adhere to all park policies and procedures, while providing excellent guest service ensuring guest satisfaction.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver exceptional guest service
- Review and Scan tickets and season passes for each guest as they enter the park
- Operate computerized season pass system, responsible for entering Guest information, taking digital photos and processing the season pass card.
- Understand and be able to operate a cash register for parking, admissions, rentals and retail
- Ensure accountability of cash bank; give appropriate change and receipts.
- Rent cabanas and tubes, and assist with lockers.
- Welcome cabana Guests, Check-in all cabana Guests, assign cabanas, and walk Guests to their assigned location
- Maintain overall upkeep of all cabanas
- Stack, organize, and distribute rental tubes to Park Guests through the parks Tube Check locations
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety in, and around, assigned work location.
- Politely ensure adherence to rules and safety guidelines throughout the park
- Any other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 14 years of age or older.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in basic mathematics.
- Must be able to communicate well with others and work in a Team environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be motivated and able to display initiative to complete daily tasks.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to convey instructions to drivers using hand and arm motions.
- Ability to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position items and boxes weighing up to 25 pounds.
- This position requires standing, walking, crouching, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, lifting, and pushing - Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors in varying climates.
- Job Family CASH/ADMISSIONS/ARCADE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Monday, May 24, 2021
- Portsmouth, NH, USA, 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States of America