Water Country - Admissions Supervisor I
Work outside all summer long while ensuring smooth operation of guest entry, rentals, guest services and much more! Never be bored while working on a wicked sweet tan!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the daily operation
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Provides Team Members with necessary information and tools to effectively perform their duties.
- Monitors the daily revenue operations.
- Helps with development and facilitation of the department training programs, manuals, and procedures under the supervision of the Revenue Manager.
- Assist in the recruitment and staffing processes for all areas of the Revenue Department.
- Create resolutions to situations that arise in a positive manner
- Communicates concerns and positive feedback between management and Team Members.
- Efficiently preform admissions tasks to best assist in training and coaching
- Responds to and assists with emergency situations that may occur.
- Promotes a safe and clean work environment for both team members and guests
- Inspires and motivates team members to work together and achieve success beyond expectations.
- Work closely with the Guest Relations, Marketing, Aquatics, and Accounting departments on a daily basis.
- Follows and enforces all park and departmental policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires a minimum of one (1) year of supervisory experience within the hospitality industry.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Waterpark or Amusement Park experience preferred but not required
- Advanced computer skills are required. (Word, Excel, Outlook(email), Power Point)
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent verbal communication skills are a must.
- Requires excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to execute multiple tasks.
- Requires the ability to make objective decisions quickly under stressful conditions.
- Requires positive interaction with other Team Members and Guests.
- This position requires standing, walking, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, lifting, and pushing.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to read and understand printed instructions for chemical use.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to frequently lift, carry or move items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying climates including exposure to direct sunlight.
- Job Family CASH/ADMISSIONS/ARCADE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Portsmouth, NH, USA, 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States of America