Dutch Wonderland - Maintenance General Interest (FT and PT)
Current Status: Now Hiring Part-Time Positions (updated 3/22/2021)
(Please continue to submit an application even if you are only interested in Full-Time employment)
Wonderful Jobs. Wonderful Memories!
Join our team in 2021!
This position is responsible for maintenance of the facilities, attractions, and all property assets of the Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park, Old Mill Stream Campground, and Cartoon Network Hotel, including ride maintenance for the amusement park. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
* Installs, maintains, services, and rebuilds mechanical pieces of equipment to sustain specified safety and performance standards.
* Conduct ride inspections and preventative maintenance on a daily basis to ensure safe ride operations and compliance with manufacturer specifications and requirements.
* Provides good workmanship in a timely manner while meeting established deadlines.
* Comply with Company policies and regulations established by OSHA, NFPA, etc. as well as local, state, and federal guidelines.
* Attends all required training and continuing education.
* Participates in ordering materials for projects.
* Assists other mechanics and trades personnel with any aspect of Dutch Wonderland, Old Mill Stream and Cartoon Network Hotel maintenance, as assigned by direct supervisor.
* Assists with park ride operations when assigned.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* For Part-time positions: Two (2) years verifiable experience with mechanical trades. Vo-tech or comparable training will be considered in lieu of experience.
* For Full-time positions: Five (5) years verifiable experience with mechanical trades. Vo-tech or comparable training will be considered in lieu of experience.
* Minimum of 18 years of age.
* Possess a valid driver’s license.
* Experience with electrical work or electronics.
* Good communication skills and teamwork approach.
* Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
* Able to comprehend blueprints and schematic diagrams, and follow manufacturer's specifications.
* Thorough knowledge of equipment used in support of mechanical trades.
* Able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment with minimal supervision.
* Must provide own tools and some equipment related to mechanical trades.
* May be required to take a Mechanical Aptitude test.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays, especially during the operating season. Schedule is generally weekdays between 6 am - 4 pm.
* Must be able to work in a variety of environmental conditions.
* Must be able to work at heights in excess of 100 feet.
* Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Job Family MAINTENANCE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cartoon Network Hotel, 2285 Lincoln Hwy East, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Lancaster, PA, USA, 2249 Lincoln Hwy East, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America