Lake Compounce - Director of Revenue
Provides leadership and direction for the following departments; F&B, Bear Creek Campground, & Retail Departments. Will assist in the development of all internal programs as it relates to revenue generation for the property. Provides stratigic goals, and visión, to grow the percaps & performance of each department.
Roles & Responsibilites:
Oversee all functions related to the safe and effective operation of the Food Services department.
Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and food safety regulations and procedures.
Create product requisitions and conduct weekly supplies inventory.
Ensure all Food Services employees are aware of and adhere to all Guest Service standards and principles.
Monitor cash handling procedures to ensure compliance with company policy.
Maintain food and beverage presentation standards at all food service facilities.
Responsible for the execution of all Foods inventory policies and procedures. Must focus on controlling costs and managing waste.
Ensure continued compliance with local Health Department sanitation guidelines and codes.
Monitor department team member voice survey scores and assist in the development of initiatives to address areas of needed improvement.
Recruit and train seasonal staff; as well as, manage department's labor expense for F&B, Retail, & Bear Creek Campground
Supervise and provide leadership to seasonal leadership team and frontline team members.
Perform periodic performance evaluations of seasonal staff.
Assist in executing seasonal set-up and layout of 4+ locations including visual displays
Ensure that all visual displays are clean, presentable, and in good working order and in proper positioning /composition to drive store sales.
Analyzing sales figures and recommending action plans for Retail, F&B, & Bear Creek Campground
Ensuring compliance with Child Labor Laws and company policies/procedures
Address customer concerns and provide customer service recovery plans
Facilitate communication, operational readiness, and overall guest service to the entire facility, including Bear Creek Campground
Develop and regulate departmental labor budgets
Create a friendly welcoming environment with the front line staff. Answer guest questions & concerns with the highest standard of service
Education: High School diploma required; College degree preferred.
Languages: Fluent English
Communication – Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with a wide range of diverse personnel
Leadership – Inspire others to achieve results, establish credibility throughout the organization and maintain a visible leadership role in appropriate industry, community and business organizations as necessary
- Problem Solving/Analysis: Define problems, research and collect data, draw valid conclusions and execute remedial strategies in a timely manner
- Project Management: Understand and manage projects from concept to completion. Develop and achieve strategic objectives, plans and time schedules; organize and manage competing priorities, while maintaining a steadfast commitment to detail
- Executive Presence – Represent the Company well internally and externally; convey a professional and positive image of the organization and business affiliates
- Flexibility – Handle multiple priorities simultaneously; maintain a flexible work schedule to meet changing demands for multiple concurrent projects
- Initiative and Adaptability – Take initiative and execute plans to accomplish strategic objectives in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Computer Proficiency – MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
Experience: 5-7 years of supervisory and/or management experience in the hospitality field (or a comparable fast paced environment). Knowledge of food code is a must. Understanding of current Retail trends and experience in lodging is a plus.
Other: Serv-Safe type of accreditation preferred. Must become a Serv-safe instructor within the first year of service. Travel to food & retail shows/exhibits will be required.
Internal: Interact with all levels of the organization.
External: Interact with a wide variety of vendors, suppliers, guests, first responders and other business leaders.
- Job Family FINANCE/ADMIN
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Full Time
- Bristol, CT, USA, 822 Lake Ave., Bristol, Connecticut, United States of America