PA Support Center - Director of Digital Marketing
Define, develop and implement the customer acquisition and digital marketing strategy in US to drive sales. Focus in paid digital advertising, online marketing channels and Park branding.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategy, plan definition and campaign execution thru innovative and effective paid media multi-channel marketing programs that support the business objectives and key marketing priorities. Manage media agencies to execute campaigns and meet sales goals.
- Lead the SEO strategy, being able to understand SEO metrics and be a strong support for the agency in prioritizing keywords content strategy.
- Leverage traditional media together with performance marketing channels to achieve the campaign goals in acquisition, retention, & brand building
- Measure, report and analyse the performance of digital marketing campaigns across channels and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle to drive awareness, traffic and conversion, including: display, programmatic campaigns, retargeting, social, SEM, SEO, content marketing, referral, influencer marketing and affiliate marketing to support growth plan and key initiatives.
- Measure, report and analyze digital marketing campaigns performance across channels, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle
- Manage and establish digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve customer experience.
- Drive and make recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.)
- Connect with and lead Brand Content teams in USA corporate team and in PQR HQ team and parks to participate in content briefings, content development, share best practices, etc. in order to guarantee the needs for the all paid media campaigns.
- Connect with Ecommerce teams in HQ and in the parks to reassure full customer journey support in web channel is appropriate for all the paid media development
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve campaign contents and targeting for all communications
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Be able to create and manage a process of communication with parks teams, both online manager and content teams, as well as with the agency and digital transformation team.
- Keep up to date on the Search, Social Media and Affiliate/Digital Advertising industry. Propose and execute new ideas to further enhance campaign tactics.
Education: BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or similar.
English: Native or Fluent
Other languages (Spanish... ) will be valuable
Computer Skills Working experience with Microsoft Office, Suite Google, Semrush, Adserver, Social Media, Social Media Advertising tools (Make me Reach, Hootsuite, Buffer or similar, Facebook Business Manager), Advertising tools, Dashboarding tools, Programmatic trading desk, DSP, DMP.
7+ years of digital marketing experience ideally in digital marketing agency managing e-commerce and leisure/travel clients, also valuable experience in pure player industry with in-house acquisition department such as marketplace or classified website driving revenue/sales via paid and owned media.
- Strong analytical thinking and data driven approach.
- Ability to manage large single projects or multiple concurrent smaller projects which involved internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage relationship with agencies and digital providers.
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for driving campaigns, reporting & analysis.
- A positive, enthusiastic, team member with a “can do” attitude.
- Perform at a high level in a fast-paced, time-intensive, deadline-driven work environment.
High level of initiative and being able to work with low level of supervision
Excellent communications and presentations skills
Good leadership and motivations skills
Internal in HQ: Brand Content Managers, Ecommerce Managers, Regional USA and Europe Customer Directors, Revenue Management teams, Engagement & Retention teams, Finance Managers, Operations Regional Directors
Internal in Parks: Park Marketing Director, Park Content manager, Park online manager
External: Media and Creatives Agencies, Platforms etc.
- Job Family CORP JOBS
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Full Time
- Job Start Date Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- West Mifflin, PA, USA, 4800 Kennywood Boulevard, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, United States of America