Noah's Ark - Director - Sales/Marketing
Direct all functions of the Sales and Marketing division to meet company attendance, revenue and guest service objectives. The Director of Sales & Marketing will work to establish marketing strategies, ticket pricing, special events at the park and at the resort motels in coordination with the General Manager and the corporate marketing team.
· Oversee the management of all operational functions of assigned revenue centers, including marketing, sales, consignments, digital and social media and guest relations.
· Responsible for auditing the accuracy and security of inventories for assigned locations. Maintain ticket and merchandise control, including wristbands, coupons and complimentary
tickets. Accountable for adherence to all Noah’s Ark/Flamingo Motel & Suites/Palace Entertainment cash control and inventory policies.
· Maintain appropriate control of expenses, labor hours, operating costs, and inventory within areas of responsibility.
· Research and recommend new products and vendors to enhance guest satisfaction, sales, and cost control.
· 5-10 years experience in the Theme Park and/or Entertainment industry in a management role or an equivalent combination is preferred.· Prior experience in the amusement/theme park industry or high volume tourist based entertainment venue is a plus.
- Job Family SALES & MARKETING
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Full Time
- 1410 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, USA