Raging Waters San Jose - Security I
San Jose, CA, USA, 2333 S White Road, San Jose, California, United States of America Req #1449
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Raging Waters in San Jose is hiring for the position of Security. This position is responsible for patrolling and reporting activity, enforcing and monitoring park safety rules, and protecting park guests, employees and assets.
- Great working environment Flexible scheduling, competitive wages
- Free admission to the park on your days off
- Team Member discounts on merchandise and food
- Team member incentive programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employee only appreciation events
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Valid CA Guard Card required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Job Family SAFETY/SECURITY
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- San Jose, CA, USA, 2333 S White Road, San Jose, California, United States of America