Raging Waters San Jose - Maintenance I
San Jose, CA, USA, 2333 S White Road, San Jose, California, United States of America Req #1447
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Raging Waters in San Jose is hiring a Maintenance Technician. This position is responsible for general park maintenance.
- Great working environment
- Flexible scheduling, competitive wages
- Free admission to the park on your days off
- Team Member discounts on merchandise and food
- Team member incentive programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employee only appreciation events
- Perform minor fixes, such as repairing broken locks, damage to walls, etc.
- Install necessary appliances and equipment as needed.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
- Maintain grounds, including garden and yard upkeep, trimming, edging, mowing lawn, collecting trash, etc.
- Perform necessary cleaning activities, such as trash removal, etc.
- Complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs.
- Inspect and troubleshoot various equipment and systems.
- Test the functionality of the facility’s safety systems.
- Report to maintenance supervisor regarding issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress.
- Inspect park facilities for safety and suitability
- Clean attractions and Equipment/Maintenance Areas.
- Maintain safe and sanitary maintenance areas.
- Monitor pool chemicals for safety and compliance with health requirements.
- Job Family MAINTENANCE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- San Jose, CA, USA, 2333 S White Road, San Jose, California, United States of America