Multisystemic Therapist-Spanish Speaking Applicants
National Counseling Group is seeking qualified (QMHP-C, Resident in Counseling or Licensed) full-time MST Therapists to provide Community-Based Services in Manassas, VA area.
National Counseling Group (NCG, an ncgCARE, Inc. partner) is the premier provider of community-based behavioral health services in the Commonwealth of Virginia. NCG is seeking dynamic, and dedicated individuals who want to grow their behavioral health careers and become part of an amazing team of professionals serving others.
National Counseling Group offers its employees:
- Competitive pay
- Quality Benefits
- Free License Supervision for Full-Time Employees
- Advancement & Training Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are seeking a full-time bilingual MST Therapist to provide the following services:
- MST Assessments
- Treatment Planning
- Intervention Implementation
- Identify Systemic Strengths and Weaknesses
- Problem Conceptualization
- Strategy Revision Procedures
- Specific Experience in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Structural Family Therapy, Strategic Family Therapy and behavioral-based treatments preferred.
- Ability to communicate and understand all Spanish speaking individuals.
- Must speak and write Spanish fluently.
*All necessary precautions are being taken due to COVID.
- Bilingual abilities a must; able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently.
- Must possess a Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work. Persons with a related bachelor’s degree and significant clinical experience in treating serious antisocial behavior in youth will be considered.
- Current QMHP registration from the Virginia Department of Health Professions or state licensure as a Clinical Social Worker or a Professional Counselor and able to successfully complete the required pre-employment screenings.
- Due to travel requirements must have valid Driver’s license with a good driving record.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Recognizing the fluidity of the COVID-19, we may experience delays in our hiring process. Human resources will continue to review resumes as we recruit. As deemed necessary, we will continue to make arrangements for interviewing that meets guidelines for social distancing, size of gatherings, and sanitation protocols. We thank you for your patience as we work through these current challenges.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Manassas, VA, USA