Mental Health Professionals
National Counseling Group is seeking qualified (QMHP-A/C, Resident in Counseling, Licensed) Mental Health Professionals to provide Community-Based Services throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.
National Counseling Group (NCG, an ncgCARE, Inc. partner) is the premier provider of community-based behavioral health services in the Commonwealth of Virginia. NCG is seeking dynamic, and dedicated individuals who want to grow their behavioral health careers and become part of an amazing team of professionals serving others.
National Counseling Group offers its employees:
- Competitive pay
- Quality Benefits
- Licensure Residency Program for Full-Time Employees
- Advancement & Training Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are seeking full-time and part-time Mental Health Professionals to provide the following services:
- Community-Based Intensive In-Home
- Mental Health Skill Building
- Crisis intervention and/or case management services to individuals who have been determined to meet the criteria for our behavioral health program.
All necessary precautions are being taken due to COVID.
- Minimum of 1 year of direct clinical experience working with children/adolescents and adults who have been diagnosed with a mental illness.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (or Master’s Degree -preferred) from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work.
- Current QMHP registration from the Virginia Department of Health Professions or state licensure as a Clinical Social Worker or a Professional Counselor and able to successfully complete the required pre-employment screenings.
- Due to travel requirements must have valid Driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Spanish speaking applicants are encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Recognizing the fluidity of the COVID-19, we may experience delays in our hiring process. Human resources will continue to review resumes as we recruit. As deemed necessary, we will continue to make arrangements for interviewing that meets guidelines for social distancing, size of gatherings, and sanitation protocols. We thank you for your patience as we work through these current challenges.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Roanoke, VA, USA