Part Time Bailiff - Court
The Bailiff is responsible for setting up and coordinating the traffic flow for persons and paperwork associated with the Town’s Court.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Prepares the judge’s desk to ensure that all supplies and materials are provided.
• Sets up the recording system in the courtroom.
• Directs traffic in Court; maintains order in the courtroom during trial and guards the jury from outside contacts.
• Checks the Courtroom for cleanliness.
• Verifies the jury list and directs juror movement; announces the entrance of the judge.
• Directs questions and payments of fines to the Clerk of the Courts' office.
• Reports need for police or medical assistance to the proper authorities as necessary.
• Transports all paperwork to and from the courtrooms.
• Delivers subpoenas on a regular basis.
• Performs other related assigned duties.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $14.01
- South Carolina, USA