Customer Service Team Leader
Come join the growing Tevis Family of Companies!
Tevis Energy is looking for a Customer Service Team Leader for its new Grantville, PA office.
This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position.
The work schedule is Monday-Friday with occasional Saturdays (4 hours/day) in November-March.
- Associate Degree in related field or 3 years’ equivalent work experience
- Customer Service and/or Sales related experience required
- Proficient in computer technology including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- Oversee day to day business activities, responsiveness for our customers, customer database management, purchasing and payment programs, etc. for the Tevis North offices (Grantville, Pine Grove, Tower City)
- Develop and manage staffing schedules, time off requests, and payroll approved of the Customer Service Team for Tevis North
- Motivate the Team to achieve personal and group goals while creating an atmosphere and culture that promotes our Company Pillars
- Monitor, measure and report, bi-weekly, on goal achievement for the Tevis North Customer Service team
- Develop and nurture a sales-minded Customer Service team
- Hold regular, monthly Customer Service Team meetings
- Work with the Team fielding incoming customer calls
- Work with the Team to prepare company deposits
- Work with the team to post customer payments, adjustments and delivery tickets to accounts
- Implement outbound call campaigns when directed
- Monitor and ensure that all customer communications are responded to in a timely manner (incoming calls, voicemails, emails)
- Assist the Director of Customer Relations as duties and/or projects arise
Tevis Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Grantville, PA, USA