Software Application Support Specialist
Come join the growing Tevis Family of Companies!
We are currently searching for a Software Application Support Specialist to join our growing IT team. If you have a passion for working with others in a fast-paced environment, please send us your application today!
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of software to provide technical support to staff
- Prepare routine end user and support staff instructions and assist in development of training materials.
- Assist in the installation, upgrading and testing of new software releases
- Answer incoming emails/calls, track all information/status and enter in our ConnectWise Service Management System
- Coordinate new customer implementations and persuade users to change behaviors or approach to using software for best efficiency
- HS Diploma
- Three or more years' software support analyst/trainer experience
- Demonstrated experience with business applications and systems
- Knowledge of ADD Systems software is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with a variety of people
- Ability to clearly present information, both written and verbally
- Strong team-player who can also work independently when necessary
- Displays methodical attention to detail
- Willingness to acquire new skills and learn new tools
- Must be able to multi-task and change direction with minimal notice
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others
- Displays passion and optimism, inspires respect and trust
S.H. Tevis & Son, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- 82 John St, Westminster, MD 21157, USA