RN Supervisor - St. Ann's Care Center (Webster)
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. St. Ann’s Community has built a reputation for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you. We offer a wide range of positions at our three campus settings in Irondequoit, Webster and LeRoy. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
Come work for a Rochester Top Workplace!
We're looking for our next Super Hero Healthcare Work to
help us care for the most important people on earth - is it you?
The ideal candidate has an Associates or Bachelors degree in
nursing, a Valid NYS Professional license, 10 years of nursing experience (or
equivalent educational experience) and Long Term Care experience. You also have
a caring personality while also supervising our current nursing staff, and
assisting them with any problems the may have.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assesses Residents and facilitates care for condition changes.
- Makes general rounds on each unit. Evaluates all residents on resident condition report.
- Reports in established meetings with Leadership II.
- Communicates with families as needed.
- Notifies Physician or Manager of Nursing Services/ Care Coordinator of changes in resident condition, receives and transcribes orders and initiates appropriate follow-up.
- Guides staff in appropriate and economical use of supplies, equipment and personnel.
- Acts as Command / Incident Manager in time of emergency situation, activating and implementing Emergency Management Plan.
- May interview applicants for nursing supervisors and make hiring recommendations.
- Coaches nursing personnel and interprets policies and procedures and standards of care for staff.
- Disciplines staff as indicated.
- Evaluates nursing policies and practices and recommends changes.
- Participates in Leadership Development
- Informs Director of Nursing of appropriate resident/facility concerns.
- Participates in committees
- Reliable, dependable and punctual in use of work time.
- Pay Type Hourly