LPN - St. Ann's Care Center (Webster)
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. St. Ann’s Community has built a reputation for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you. We offer a wide range of positions at our three campus settings in Irondequoit, Webster and LeRoy. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
*Our pay rates have gone up! We also offer very generous
shift differentials for week evenings, nights and all three shifts on the
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
St. Ann’s Community has built a reputation for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you.
We are currently looking to hire LPNs for
our beautiful Webster Campus at St. Ann's Care Center. St. Ann's
Community is a Rochester Top Workplace, and we only hire the most caring
individuals to take care of our elders.
Why work for St. Ann's?
We offer straight flexible scheduling, free parking, higher payrates, on-call pay, LPN to RN career ladder, and much more!
Information about the position:
- We offer a competitive hourly wage with a high shift differential on off shifts and all weekend shifts
- Our neighborhoods have lighter assignments
- We offer a generous career matrix that will allow LPNs to get reimbursed for any schooling
- We have partnerships with our local colleges- earn your degree while working and get reimbursed for it!
- We offer weekend contracts (and earn a higher hourly wage) and float contracts
- Our weekend shift differentials are some of the highest in the county
have a generous compensation and benefits package for LPNs
Interested in learning more? Apply today! We will be in contact with you to set up an interview.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly