Part Time Day Wait Staff The Greens in LeRoy
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. St. Ann’s Community has built a reputation for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you. We offer a wide range of positions at our three campus settings in Irondequoit, Webster and LeRoy. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
St.Ann’s Community has built a reputation for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you.
We are currently hiring Part Time Wait Staff at The Greens - located in beautiful LeRoy, New York!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Daily reports to work in a clean & pressed uniform with name badge, clean & proper shoes.
- Performs all needed Wait staff duties, including but not limited to, setting and cleaning tables, following station guidelines, maintains all dining room service standards. Completely serves all tables with full course in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
- Speaks to residents & participants in a pleasant tone and respects the rights of all residents and co-workers.
- Communicates emergencies, health status, concerns, behavior problems of residents to Host/Hostess.
- Properly takes order and communicates orders to cooks to assure proper preparation and elimination of potential waste.
- As a team member, assists co-workers with all steps of service to ensure Quality Assurance standards.
- Receives and communicates concerns of residents to Captain and/or Food Service Director. Ensures great customer service is provided to residents and participants.
- Meets cleaning standards and completes all assigned duties, including all duties & functions assigned by the Captain.
- Maintains standards of service and an orderly, safe environment.
- Reports malfunction of equipment and soiled Dining Room furnishings to the Captain and/or the Food Service Director.
- Attends all scheduled department meetings. Reads and adheres to all memos posted in the department.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Captain and/or the Food Service Director.
- Reliable, dependable and punctual in use of work time.
- Demonstrates initiative and cooperation in professional working relationships.
- Complies with applicable organizational policies and procedures i.e.: mandatory education, health requirement, HR requirements.
- Demonstrates a commitment of quality through participation on improvement teams and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Works to improve performance relative to the system’s organizational goals.
- Consistently delivers high quality service being responsive to customer needs.
- High School Diploma required
- Three Months customer service experience.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School