Motivate is a best-in-class service operations and logistics company, delivering bike share services to some of the largest urban environments in the US. We operate in 8 markets across the U.S. including New York, San Francisco, Chicago and Washington D.C. and will serve over 1.5 million customers this year alone. Led by a group of urban visionaries and seasoned operations experts, our mission is to revolutionize the landscape of our cities. In an effort to completely transform the urban experience, Motivate is leading the way in making cities more accessible, healthier and sustainable. We operate and maintain safe and dependable systems that help make cities great by connecting individuals to the people and places they love.
About the Role
- Ensure proper day-to-day administration of the HRIS
- Troubleshoot and respond to user questions through internal ticketing system
- Maintain individual user access as Super User for the organization
- Review and recommend changes based on software feature releases
- Build out and continuously monitor internal and external data feeds
- Monitor workflows and notifications settings for different actions and end-users across the organization
- Participate in periodic People events; Open Enrollment, Reviews, etc..
- Develop workforce analytics and dashboard reporting on: headcount activity, hiring, attrition trends, head count forecasting, etc.
- Monitor and build out testing of HR data and system structure via AWS and Python/R scripting
- You have 2-4 years of experience working with large scale Information Systems, some experience with Ceridian Dayforce or other HRIS required
- You have experience manipulating large datasets or databases using languages such as; SQL, Python, R
- You have Strong Excel skills (SumIfs, Pivot Tables, VBA, Data Model, Charting)
- You are able to connect and resolve issues with system users, both internally and externally
- You love iterating on things and making them better, you’re always trying to solve the next problem before it happens
- You are comfortable and thrive in an agile and fast paced environment
- You can work independently to set efficient timelines and project goals
- You don’t take things too seriously and know how to laugh at yourself
- You deliver consistent results and are dependable and responsible.
- You are resourceful. You think creatively in difficult situations and are always looking for innovative ways to solve problems.
- You have incredible attention to detail. You are consistently thorough when completing tasks and continuously monitor work, timelines and resources efficiently
- Your organizational skills are next level; you establish a course of action and timetable for goals and projects, can efficiently prioritize needs and meet deadlines
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills. You can easily make relationships across departments, articulate thoughts and ideas clearly and ensure that both colleagues and yourself are understood
- Experience working with Tableau, Domo, or other Business Intelligence software
- Experience with Total Rewards administration and design
- Love of Biking/Bikeshare
The above description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities due to the nature of work performed to accomplish mission. Motivate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy or any other legally protected status under applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law, as well as individuals who need an accommodation because of pregnancy. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the application process, please contact [the Human Resources Department or the hiring manager].
- Pay Type Salary
- New York, NY, USA