Mortgage Loan Processor
About Midwest BankCentre
We have been a mainstay of St. Louis community banking since 1906. Currently, we rank among St. Louis' largest locally owned banks. We provide integrated financial services with expertise in commercial, retail and digital banking; business treasury management; mortgage lending; consumer lending; and insurance. We are a local leader in the St. Louis Regional Unbanked Task Force and its Bank-On Save-Up St. Louis initiative. Since 2001, Midwest BankCentre has consecutively achieved the Bauer Financial 5-Star Superior financial rating each quarter.
Founded in St. Louis in 1906, we have branches in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and St. Charles County. In April 2015, we acquired Southern Commercial Bank, formed in 1891. In July 2016, we completed the purchase of Bremen Bank & Trust Co., founded in 1868.
Our Pillars of Success
- St. Louis is our home
- Your Success is our goal
- We build community one relationship at a time
Why a Mortgage Processor with Midwest BankCentre?
As the Mortgage Processor with Midwest BankCentre, you will be responsible for preparing accurate mortgage application documentation for loans to meet Fannie/Freddie, FHA, VA, USDA and in-house underwriting guidelines. The Mortgage Processor will analyze and monitor receipt of credit and collateral documents. The Mortgage Processor is responsible to provide support as needed for volume/time for all departments within mortgage and processing support for assigned loan officers.
Mortgage Processor must be able to:
- Maintain compliance to all regulations throughout the application process
- Determine necessary documents for mortgage file, including collateral and regulatory documents
- Determine the validity and completeness of mortgage application and processing documents
- Communication with the mortgage loan officers and customers as it relates to customers, applications, loan commitments, closings, lock expiration dates and documentation
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare mortgage loan documentation for application and approval, provide support to secondary market sales and account department in loan operations
- Customer Service/Contact
- Mortgage loan officer assistance/communication
- High school diploma with general business knowledge
- Minimum 2-5 Years in mortgage loan processing is required
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak the English language, bilingual applicants encouraged to apply
- Required proficiency with regulatory requirements, secondary market mortgage underwriting guidelines as well as internal Bank policies
- Proficient with mortgage loan platform systems, FHA Connection, VA Portal, all office products.
- Must have excellent typing skills and be proficient in various technical computer programs; Encompass is preferred
- Must be flexible with daily plans and time this may include time outside of normal business hours
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately and be detailed oriented
- Visual ability to review documents and computer monitor.
- Auditory ability to use a telephone.
Come Rise With Us!
Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Reasonable accommodations are available.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position and Midwest BankCentre. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 500 Chesterfield Center, Chesterfield, MO 63017, USA